- Fusion Austin’s Wacky & Weird Grand Opening Fusion Austin celebrated their journey with a Grand Opening that kept things wacky and weird. Read on to learn more.
- Bullying Workshop at Fusion Huntington Beach It’s powerful when you get your students involved in the responsibility of their school’s well-being. Fusion Huntington Beach did just that with a recent Bullying Workshop. Read on to learn more.
- New Fusion Academy Course: Roadtrip Nation Roadtrip Nation is a course that takes students on a journey of self-construction. It focuses on discovering, and digging deeper into, their life’s passions. The idea of Roadtrip Nation began in 2001 when four friends didn’t know what they wanted to do with their lives. Right out of college they bought an RV and traveled across […]
- Welcome Home Fusion Austin and Fusion Houston Galleria! In the same week our team got two campuses ready for students! With these additions we doubled our Texas schools from two to four. Check out photos and learn where we’re headed next in this post.
- Fusion Princeton presents: The Holocaust Project Four Fusion Princeton students had the opportunity to interview Holocaust survivors through a partnership with the Witness to History Project. In conjunction with the project, Princeton hosted one of the survivors, Joseph Kahn, who spoke about his story. Read more about the event and the students’ experience here.
Fusion Austin celebrated their journey with a Grand Opening that kept things wacky and weird. Read on to learn more.Posted Apr. 16 in Austin, Featured, Fun posts, Grand Opening 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News 1 comment read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News 0 comments read more