- The Humanity of Language Shoshana Kinsbursky is the Language Department Head at Fusion Los Angeles. Her innovation in how she teaches language makes her campus a beautifully creative place.
- The Incredible Power of the Adolescent Brain by Dr. Jennifer Walsh-Rurak There is a tremendous opportunity for brain development during the adolescent years. Read this post by Dr. Jennifer Walsh-Rurak to learn what this means for parents and educators.
- The Student Becomes the Teacher Patrick and his family spent their spring break on a service trip in Cambodia. Patrick’s journey at Fusion helped him on his journey across the world. See what his mom has to say about their story.
- Lilly Grossman’s Story We love to keep up with our students and their families. One of our students was recently featured in the Los Angeles times. Read on to learn more about her story.
- Keeping Kids Mentally Sharp Over the Summer by Dr. Keith Kanner Summer learning loss is a reality, but with the right steps you won’t have to worry. Learn from Dr. Keith Kanner in his guest post on our blog.
Shoshana Kinsbursky is the Language Department Head at Fusion Los Angeles. Her innovation in how she teaches language makes her campus a beautifully creative place.Posted Aug. 25 in Art and Music, Featured, Los Angeles, Teacher Appreciation 0 comments read more
Everyone’s Fusion story is different, even our teachers. Toni Busuttil didn’t start out wanting to be a teacher, but now she is thriving at Fusion Morristown. Read her inspiring story.Posted Jul. 16 in Fusion, Morristown, Teacher Appreciation, Testimonials 0 comments read more
Metacognition: thinking about thinking, knowing about knowing, reflecting on our own thought process. What is the importance of this reflection process?Posted Feb. 16 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News, Fusion 1 comment read more