- Welcome Home Fusion Austin and Fusion Houston Galleria! In the same week our team got two campuses ready for students! With these additions we doubled our Texas schools from two to four. Check out photos and learn where we’re headed next in this post.
- Fusion Princeton presents: The Holocaust Project Four Fusion Princeton students had the opportunity to interview Holocaust survivors through a partnership with the Witness to History Project. In conjunction with the project, Princeton hosted one of the survivors, Joseph Kahn, who spoke about his story. Read more about the event and the students’ experience here.
- Fusion Miracle Mile’s Grand Opening We love to celebrate our new schools. Read more about Fusion Miracle Mile’s Grand Opening here.
- Beyond Being Bullied: One Student’s Story Bullying is a big deal. Amber, a Fusion Academy student, speaks honestly about her story.
- Rethinking Homework Non-traditional ideas about homework are making national news! The Today Show did a feature on how schools across the country, and beyond, are eliminating homework. A poll conducted on their website had a whopping 75% of parents saying they would like their child’s school to implement a no-homework policy. While Fusion doesn’t have a no-homework […]
In the same week our team got two campuses ready for students! With these additions we doubled our Texas schools from two to four. Check out photos and learn where we’re headed next in this post.Posted Feb. 25 in Austin, Featured, Fun posts, Houston Galleria 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News 1 comment read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News 0 comments read more