- Keeping Kids Mentally Sharp Over the Summer by Dr. Keith Kanner Summer learning loss is a reality, but with the right steps you won’t have to worry. Learn from Dr. Keith Kanner in his guest post on our blog.
- Fusion South Bay Graduation: Outstanding Individuals! by Cory Zacker Fusion South Bay’s graduation brought laughter, tears, inspiration, and…ukulele? Read what makes Fusion’s graduations different, and what made this one especially unique.
- What does it mean to be a teacher at Fusion Academy? by Christina Collazo Christina Collazo is a teacher at Fusion Plano. She writes about what it means to be a teacher at Fusion Academy, and the transformation she sees in her students and fellow teachers.
- Easy Steps to RAISE Your Self-Esteem by Dr. Carol Langlois Dr. Carol Langlois is a youth, culture, and self-esteem expert. In this blog post she goes through the acronym RAISE to share ways to build self-esteem.
- Teacher Spotlight: Louise Cohen-Silver Leslie Cohen-Silver is an American Sign Language teacher at Fusion Brooklyn who is using unique opportunities to connect her students with the deaf community. Read on to learn more about her and her teaching methods.
Summer learning loss is a reality, but with the right steps you won’t have to worry. Learn from Dr. Keith Kanner in his guest post on our blog.Posted Jun. 23 in Featured, Fusion, Summer 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News, Fusion 1 comment read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more