- Easy Steps to RAISE Your Self-Esteem by Dr. Carol Langlois Dr. Carol Langlois is a youth, culture, and self-esteem expert. In this blog post she goes through the acronym RAISE to share ways to build self-esteem.
- Teacher Spotlight: Louise Cohen-Silver Leslie Cohen-Silver is an American Sign Language teacher at Fusion Brooklyn who is using unique opportunities to connect her students with the deaf community. Read on to learn more about her and her teaching methods.
- Who dunnit? Fun night at Fusion Mission Viejo Students at Fusion Mission Viejo set up a murder mystery adventure for their recent Fun Night. Can’t handle the suspense? Read on for all the thrilling details…
- In the Name of College! What Are We Doing to Our Children? Fusion’s Founder, Michelle Rose Gilman, is a contributing author and blogger for HuffPost. Read one of her posts, and the reason she wrote it here.
- Announcing the New Fusion Logo Fusion has a new logo! You’ll begin to see this logo all around Fusion very soon. Read on to learn the story.
Dr. Carol Langlois is a youth, culture, and self-esteem expert. In this blog post she goes through the acronym RAISE to share ways to build self-esteem.Posted May. 22 in Education News, Featured, San Mateo 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News 1 comment read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News 0 comments read more