- The Student Becomes the Teacher Patrick and his family spent their spring break on a service trip in Cambodia. Patrick’s journey at Fusion helped him on his journey across the world. See what his mom has to say about their story.
- Lilly Grossman’s Story We love to keep up with our students and their families. One of our students was recently featured in the Los Angeles times. Read on to learn more about her story.
- Keeping Kids Mentally Sharp Over the Summer by Dr. Keith Kanner Summer learning loss is a reality, but with the right steps you won’t have to worry. Learn from Dr. Keith Kanner in his guest post on our blog.
- Fusion South Bay Graduation: Outstanding Individuals! by Cory Zacker Fusion South Bay’s graduation brought laughter, tears, inspiration, and…ukulele? Read what makes Fusion’s graduations different, and what made this one especially unique.
- What does it mean to be a teacher at Fusion Academy? by Christina Collazo Christina Collazo is a teacher at Fusion Plano. She writes about what it means to be a teacher at Fusion Academy, and the transformation she sees in her students and fellow teachers.
Patrick and his family spent their spring break on a service trip in Cambodia. Patrick’s journey at Fusion helped him on his journey across the world. See what his mom has to say about their story.Posted Jul. 16 in Featured, Fun posts, Fusion, Manhattan, Testimonials 0 comments read more
Everyone’s Fusion story is different, even our teachers. Toni Busuttil didn’t start out wanting to be a teacher, but now she is thriving at Fusion Morristown. Read her inspiring story.Posted Jul. 16 in Fusion, Morristown, Teacher Appreciation, Testimonials 0 comments read more
Metacognition: thinking about thinking, knowing about knowing, reflecting on our own thought process. What is the importance of this reflection process?Posted Feb. 16 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more
The beginning of the 2014/15 academic year has seen a fantastic range of successful events at Fusion campuses across the country.Posted Nov. 21 in Education News, Fusion 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News, Fusion 1 comment read more