- Beyond Being Bullied: One Student’s Story Bullying is a big deal. Amber, a Fusion Academy student, speaks honestly about her story.
- Rethinking Homework Non-traditional ideas about homework are making national news! The Today Show did a feature on how schools across the country, and beyond, are eliminating homework. A poll conducted on their website had a whopping 75% of parents saying they would like their child’s school to implement a no-homework policy. While Fusion doesn’t have a no-homework […]
- The Adventure of a Lifetime High school students from multiple Fusion campuses travelled to Peru in the summer of 2014 for a volunteer service project and sightseeing adventure.
- Excellence in Accreditation Fusion is accredited by multiple regional accreditation commissions in the United States, recognizing our commitment to our students and their future.
- Fusion Students Giving Back Fusion students give back to the community and learn the value of service through student volunteering.
Bullying is a big deal. Amber, a Fusion Academy student, speaks honestly about her story.Posted Nov. 14 in Featured, Testimonials 0 comments read more
In the spring of 2013, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach floated the idea of having a summer film camp for students that were interested in the filmmaking process. I should say summer film camps, as there were three of them. Each film had its charms, plus a few things that didn’t quite work the way we […]Posted Nov. 03 in Education News 1 comment read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News 0 comments read more
First and foremost, the entire Fusion team would like to thank you for attending and contributing to our Mixer at The Mansion. We hope that you enjoyed the evening as much as we did, and that it left an indelible impression on each of you, as it did us. To follow up from the evening, […]Posted Jul. 08 in Education News 1 comment read more