- The Adventure of a Lifetime High school students from multiple Fusion campuses travelled to Peru in the summer of 2014 for a volunteer service project and sightseeing adventure.
- Excellence in Accreditation Fusion is accredited by multiple regional accreditation commissions in the United States, recognizing our commitment to our students and their future.
- Fusion Students Giving Back Fusion students give back to the community and learn the value of service through student volunteering.
- Fusion Morristown’s Toe-Tapping Grand Opening Celebration Fusion Morristown celebrated its Grand Opening with over 100 guests on March 26, 2014, with a toe-tapping Mardi Gras-style party!
- Fusion teachers ROCK! Why are Fusion students so successful? Fusion teachers play a huge role in helping their students succeed!
High school students from multiple Fusion campuses travelled to Peru in the summer of 2014 for a volunteer service project and sightseeing adventure.Posted Aug. 26 in Education News, Featured, Fun posts, Student corner 0 comments read more
We recently had the pleasure of being mentioned in an article by Dallas Brain Changers as an alternative style of education for children and teens that struggle with mental health issues. Please take a peek at the article below: “Transformative Education and Mental Health By: Dr. Stephanie Golder, ThD | Dallas Brain Changers Many […]Posted Aug. 06 in Education News 0 comments read more
First and foremost, the entire Fusion team would like to thank you for attending and contributing to our Mixer at The Mansion. We hope that you enjoyed the evening as much as we did, and that it left an indelible impression on each of you, as it did us. To follow up from the evening, […]Posted Jul. 08 in Education News 1 comment read more
I am excited to share with you a new resource (InTheMomentKids.org) that is becoming an invaluable tool in helping parents navigate the world of parenting a child with special needs such as ADHD and/or an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I want this be a community of parents seeking support and tools from each other. I truly […]Posted Jun. 23 in Education News 0 comments read more
Dear Parents, Let me introduce myself. I am the mother of a beautiful and wise 20 year old boy. Over the course of the last three years, my son survived 18 hospital visits due to severe Crohn’s Disease, 3 hospital born infections that he will have forever, countless pain pills, IVs and shots, a surgically […]Posted Jun. 12 in Education News 0 comments read more