- Fusion Students Giving Back Fusion students give back to the community and learn the value of service through student volunteering.
- Fusion Morristown’s Toe-Tapping Grand Opening Celebration Fusion Morristown celebrated its Grand Opening with over 100 guests on March 26, 2014, with a toe-tapping Mardi Gras-style party!
- Fusion teachers ROCK! Why are Fusion students so successful? Fusion teachers play a huge role in helping their students succeed!
- Fusion New York’s Holiday Celebration with Dr. Hallowell Fusion campuses in New York hosted a holiday celebration where special guest, ADHD expert Dr. Hallowell, presented ‘Unwrapping the Gifts of ADHD’.
- Special IECA Tour of the Original Fusion Fusion Academy was pleased to offer a special VIP tour of our original Solana Beach campus to attendees of the IECA Conference 2013.
Fusion students give back to the community and learn the value of service through student volunteering.Posted May. 19 in Featured, Huntington Beach, Mission Viejo 0 comments read more
First and foremost, the entire Fusion team would like to thank you for attending and contributing to our Mixer at The Mansion. We hope that you enjoyed the evening as much as we did, and that it left an indelible impression on each of you, as it did us. To follow up from the evening, […]Posted Jul. 08 in Education News 1 comment read more
I am excited to share with you a new resource (InTheMomentKids.org) that is becoming an invaluable tool in helping parents navigate the world of parenting a child with special needs such as ADHD and/or an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I want this be a community of parents seeking support and tools from each other. I truly […]Posted Jun. 23 in Education News 0 comments read more
Dear Parents, Let me introduce myself. I am the mother of a beautiful and wise 20 year old boy. Over the course of the last three years, my son survived 18 hospital visits due to severe Crohn’s Disease, 3 hospital born infections that he will have forever, countless pain pills, IVs and shots, a surgically […]Posted Jun. 12 in Education News 0 comments read more
All Fusion campuses are firmly anti-bullying. Our supportive, open environment encourages acceptance of each individual. Most students find that they can be true to themselves, without fear of bullying, in a way they’ve never found before in any other school. In support of those students who have been bullied—and to take a stand against it—Fusion […]Posted May. 19 in Education News 0 comments read more