- Fusion teachers ROCK! Why are Fusion students so successful? Fusion teachers play a huge role in helping their students succeed!
- Fusion New York’s Holiday Celebration with Dr. Hallowell Fusion campuses in New York hosted a holiday celebration where special guest, ADHD expert Dr. Hallowell, presented ‘Unwrapping the Gifts of ADHD’.
- Special IECA Tour of the Original Fusion Fusion Academy was pleased to offer a special VIP tour of our original Solana Beach campus to attendees of the IECA Conference 2013.
- Competency Learning – the Next Big Thing? In a recent article published by the New York Times, Anya Kamenetz writes about how schools, especially colleges, are now judging students’ educational success based “on what you can do, not how long you went”. This approach is much like Fusion’s Mastery Learning Program, which ensures that students aren’t just coming to class – they’re […]
- Childhood Narcissism and ADHD-Like Behavior Dr. Enrico Gnaulati explains how ordinary childhood narcissistic behavior can be mistaken for symptoms of ADHD and other disorders.
Why are Fusion students so successful? Fusion teachers play a huge role in helping their students succeed!Posted Jan. 28 in Featured, Huntington Beach 0 comments read more
Dr. Edward Hallowell is a child and adult psychiatrist, a NY Times bestselling author, a world-renowned speaker, and a leading authority in the field of ADHD. He does an amazing job of both striving to understand the problems with traditional education for struggling students and describing the emotional damage that can result in the minds of […]Posted Nov. 21 in Education News 0 comments read more
As the months are getting colder and the seasons are changing, school is in full swing. Our students are soaking up fresh knowledge each and every day, and just because we parents and educators aren’t desk-sitters anymore doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be learning too! Fusion is thrilled to host two informative presentations coming up in […]Posted Sep. 25 in Education News, Manhattan, San Francisco 0 comments read more
Contributed by: Kimberley Palmiotto Kimberley Palmiotto, has over 20 years of experience in education. This experience includes teaching, counseling, and psychological assessment and intervention with children in preschool through college. http://www.coastaleducationalservices.com Yep Folks…it is about that time of year…the kids are savoring the last days of Summer before heading back to school. Personally this is always […]Posted Aug. 26 in Education News 0 comments read more